The Southfield Center for Development seeks both a part-time and full-time neuropsychologist to join our interdisciplinary diagnostic and treatment team.
- doctoral degree in psychology
- Connecticut license (or license eligible)
- post-doctoral training and certification in neuropsychology
- training in evidenced-based interventions for children, adolescents, and families.
- direct clinical services, including intake consultations, neuropsychological and psychoeducational evaluations, and individual/family psychotherapy;
- school consultations;
- participation in case conferences, grand rounds, and staff development meetings;
- attendance at school meetings and other off-site meetings to provide advocacy support to clients;
- supervision of junior psychologists and students.
Review of applications begins immediately. To apply for this position, please forward your curriculum vitae to Dr. Maryellen Page at firstname.lastname@example.org.